Do you want to come to Australia and get a scholarship to study English?
One of the well recognised English language colleges that UMBA Australia works with has partnered with StudyNT to grant Study in Australia’s Northern Territory scholarships valued at $5000 towards the student’s first semester, or year of tuition fees
Scholarship winners will be recognised by the Northern Territory Government and have the opportunity to network with government, business and community representatives in the Northern Territory during their studies.
Eligibility for Scholarship
• Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership.
• Meet your NT education provider’s academic and English entry requirement.
• Have applied for and obtained an offer of admission to a Northern Territory education provider for 2018.
• Not be already studying in the Northern Territory, or with a Northern Territory education provider.
• Not hold any other scholarship.
• Have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your Northern Territory education provider.
• Not hold current Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent residency.
Obligations for Scholarship Recipients
- Student must enrol as a full-time student and commence studies in 2018.
- Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- The scholarship will be for tuition fees.
- Students must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester.
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person or education provider.
- Students must abide by any student code of conduct or by-laws of their education provider.
If you think you can meet the eligibility criteria and would like to know more, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org